Thursday 9 September 2021

Apollo - Marie James



 The first time we met, I was rescuing her from a cult.

The second time I laid eyes on her was when she showed up at Cerberus with a secret, asking me for an unthinkable favor.
What she was offering was something I never thought I could have, so I readily agreed.
I wanted more than just her secret though.
How can I convince my wife to fall in love with me when someone else is threatening to take it all away?



https://amzn.to/3zC4dQ9

Free in KU


Apollo is the eighteenth title in the Cerberus MC series, and each title is just as unique and captivating as the previous books.  I’ve been eager for Apollo’s story since reading the ending of Thumper.

Nate aka Apollo is a player with no desire to settle down, until April walks into his life, and then we see what a sweet, kind, honorable, patient, honest and protective alpha he really is.

April is the younger sister of Cara, featured in Thumper.  Neither sister has had an easy life, and April spent most of her formative years being raised in a cult and has some skewed ideas.  She’s naïve and struggles with the affection and friendship the Cerberus family share.

The chemistry between this pair is undeniable, and the interactions are incredibly hot and steamy.

I look forward to Legend and Grinch’s stories next.


No comments:

Post a Comment