Friday 15 January 2021

Sullivan - Laramie Briscoe


 

Sullivan Baker

Moving to Laurel Springs and joining the LSERT was the best spur-of-the-moment decision I ever made. Here, out from under the expectations of my Police Chief father, I’m thriving.
I’ve found a boldness and confidence I never had in Paradise Lost.
And a woman who I can’t stop thinking about, dreaming about, and can’t seem to stay away from. Attorney Shelby Bruce knocked me for a loop and my head hasn’t stopped spinning since the night of our ‘friendmas’ Christmas party.
When there’s a physical threat to her well-being, I won’t stop at anything to protect her, even if it means losing a piece of myself in the process.


Shelby Bruce
Houston was my home until the big city reached out and bit me. Laurel Springs is more my speed, and I’ve settled into life here.
A new friend group, building my new practice, and a smoking hot new love interest has my life extremely busy and full. I’m content. More content than I ever was in my old life.
That all changes when I revise a will for one of the pillars of the Laurel Springs community. Effectively, she cuts her grandson out of her fortune. When he finds out it’s not pretty.
Worse. He blames me.
But something amazing happens. Day by day, I realize the relationships I’ve built within the community and the LSERT are stronger than I ever imagined. Especially when Sullivan Baker saves not only my life, but my heart.
 
 
 
 










Sullivan is the fifth title in the Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team, and I’d say the steamiest of the series.  Although this title can be read as a standalone, several characters from the original Moonshine Task Force and LSERT series make cameo appearances throughout.

Both Shelby and Sullivan have recently moved to Laurel Springs and are somewhat on the outer of the close knit group of friends and family that makes up the majority of LSERT.

Sullivan is a cop and dominant, alpha male with a big heart.  His past has left him more than a little jaded and vulnerable.

Shelby is a strong, intelligent and resilient lawyer.  She’s quite sassy and not afraid to speak her mind.

The connection between this pair is undeniable and their chemistry is incredibly hot and steamy.

I thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie and banter throughout this title particularly with characters from the previous books in the series.

A thoroughly enjoyable rad with suspense, danger, heat and heart and I look forward to the next addition to the series. 


 
 
#1 Ransom – FREE for a limited time!
 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2ESDG7A
 
#2 Suppression
 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2II7ZAN
 
#3 Enigma
 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2t9NIOm
 
#4 Cutter
 
 
Moonshine Task Force Collection – Books 1-3
 
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#6 Devante – Releasing November 5
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment